Types of NFTs
- Digital coins
- Digital business cards
- Digital collections, i.e., art, photos
- Achievement badges
- Event tickets
- Recognition tokens
- Membership cards
- Claim tokens for physical items
- A Guide to Crypto Collectibles and NFTs from Binance Academy
- NFT Bible from OpenSea
- Kred NFTs Custom NFT site
- Platform for creating NFTs that can be stored on Ethereum or Stellar networks
- NFT Estate
- A website that tracks blockchain-based virtual world real estate
- InterWork Alliance
- an organization devoted to empowering all organizations to adopt and use token-powered services in their day-to-day operations, across use cases and networks, bringing inclusivity to globally distributed applications.
- Everipedia article about NFTs
- EOSIO protocol, an alternative to Ethereum for NFTs. Site includes tutorials on smart contracts, etc.
Blockchain-based Digital Asset Marketplaces
- The largest marketplace for rare items. Buy, sell, discover, and trade limited-edition goods
- Scalable and instant blockchain transactions
- Apparently defunct. Website unreachable.
- NFTShowroom based on HIVE blockchain