DeFi is an abbreviation of the phrase decentralized finance which generally refers to the digital assets and financial smart contracts, protocols, and decentralized applications (DApps) built on Ethereum. In simpler terms, it's financial software built on the blockchain that can be pieced together like Money Legos. -- DeFiPulse
Opyn: Hedging your DeFi bets
- Opyn review. "Opyn is a permissionless, decentralized insurance platform allowing users to protect their DeFi deposits from financial and technical risks." Their Discord invitation is at https://tiny.cc/opyndiscord
- Beginner's Guide to DeFi
- DeFi Prime
- Zero to DeFi a guide to passive income via compound finance
- Dai currency
- A community of MKR token holders govern the Maker Protocol, the smart contracts that power Dai.
- Over 400 apps and services have integrated Dai, including wallets, DeFi platforms, games and more.
- DeFi Project
- How to build an Ethereum DeFi Dashboard
- DeFi Rate
- Lending APRs currently being charged on a variety of cryptocurrencies
- List of DeFi Projects on Everipedia